We are monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation closely and following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health agencies. We are resting in God and in His love for us at this time, praying for our community and world, and seeking His wisdom in what we do as a church.
Our current protocols are as follows:
1) Please do not come to church if you are currently feeling ill, have a cough or a fever. We advise you to stay home until symptoms subside or you are tested for COVID-19.
2) Please keep social distancing while at church. Seating has been arranged to encourage social distancing.
3) Please refrain from physical contact with those outside your family group. That means no shaking hands, no hugging, etc.
4) It would be beneficial to wear masks/face coverings at all times while in the church building, but we are requiring masks to be worn during congregational singing.
5) Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure from the church.